"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." 1 Corinthians 9:24-27
Stay encourage family. This life has a prize, so finish the race and bring as much people as you can with you. God will be seeking faithful and obedient servants who finished the race. SO I urge you to stop by the table where the angels are rooting for you. Stop by the repair table where Jesus is praying for you! And you and I will truly make it if we continue in our bible study and prayer! Love you all and I encourage you to finish the race for the heavenly (but eternal) prize!
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Reminder of the Day
Labels:
1 Corinthians 9:24-27,
bible,
Christian,
encouragement,
heaven,
Jesus Christ,
life,
prize,
scripture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG AND I AM LOVING IT! KEEP IT UP GIRLY!
ReplyDelete~CRYSTAL
www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com
I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd
ReplyDelete