"Every man dies. Not every man really lives."- William Wallace


About Me

My photo
I am a God-fearing positive person. May be quiet, but never make myself unapproachable. I enjoy writing,nature,and people. One thing that I will share with everyone is that I don't search in life, I don't search success,love and happiness. Rather, I work hard and then the rewards that are due are awarded to me.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Why I no longer write on this blog..

This blog was for a english class and I had assignments that I had to post on here. Last year, I accidently posted on here but this is not the blog I use. I use a blog called "dark and natural on a daily basis". For those of you who are e-mailing me, I will continue writing on that blog not this one. This will be the last post on here. Follow me @ pulchritexoxo.blogspot.com

Thanks for the love and support. I trully appreciate it <3.

xoxo,
pulchrite.

1 comment: